Mexico: Cancun: Chayanne Concert

Saw the poster in the city, I decided to experience watching concert of Latino famous singer in Mexico.
On 2 June 2011, there was the concert of Chayanne in Quintana Roo Stadium in Cancun.
Surprisingly, the ticket was quite expensive, thought that concert in Mexico would be cheaper, but it was the same price like concerts in the US and Europe.
Still, so many people was in the stadium, say 30,000?!
Mostly girls and women were screaming, singing and dancing.
I bought the ticket costed about USD 60, and got the seat in the stadium back side.
Everybody was standing during the tour.
Not too much fun about the songs and dances, maybe because my place was too far from the stage.
I went by taxi from my hostel (about 25 pesos or USD 2). The taxi driver said that he just took his wive and daughter to the stadium a while ago...


No comments:

Post a Comment