The Old City of Krakow

Arrived in Krakow, Poland, on 12 June 2011. Finally I made it to Poland, after I canceled my trip here last year.
I chose Krakow as my first and only stop in the country, as recommended by my Polish friend, Pawel or Paul, I met in Cabo Verde, not only because it was famous for the beautiful old city, but also it was near to Auschwitz, the Nazi concentration camp which I wanted to visit.
I was happy I chose Krakow, it was indeed a very beautiful medieval city.
Pawel asked his teenage brother, Jakub or James or Kuba, to show me around Krakow.
I was amused by these brothers' hospitality since Kuba lived 3 hours away from Krakow.
Kuba booked a double room at Cracow Hostel which had the best location just in Rynek Glowny square, the center of the old city.
Not only the city was beautiful, but the people were very nice.
Rynek Glowny Square

Rynek Glowny Square

Rynek Glowny Square

Rynek Glowny Square

Plac Matejki


Rynek Glowny Square
Cloth Hall

Rynek Glowny Square


No comments:

Post a Comment