Playa del Carmen

Playa del Carmen was located south of Cancun, about one hour by bus.
It was a small beach town, but very popular with tourists.
I thought it would be nicer place if it would have not been so many tourists and so many touristic places.
I went with Mayumi Tanaka, a Japanese comedian who lived in LA.
We stayed for 1 night on 1 June 2011, in a nicely decorated Hostel 3B (I loved Cancun Mundo Joven Hostel more though).
Coincidentally, when we ate on the beach, I met again Selda, a Turkish-German girl I met at Cancun Airport after returning from Cuba.
At night, Selda took me to meet her friends, and she took me to a really nice bar on the beach.
The fire show at that bar was really amazing.
We (Selda, Gaby, Selda's local friend and I) had a drink at that bar with the background of salsa music.
Selda took me to a night club for dancing. It was quite a nice club on the beach, and since it was ladies night, the girls got free drink.
The next day, with Mayubonne, I went to Tulum in the morning, and back to Playa del Carmen in the afternoon, took our back from the hostel, then back to Cancun.

the reception at Hostel 3B




Ceviche

Pina Colada with Mayumi Tanaka








No comments:

Post a Comment