Teotihuacan, the Great Pyramids

Teotihuacan was located about 1 hour bus drive from Mexico City.
First I was thinking to join a day tour, but then I decided to go myself since I stayed in Ahmed place, far from the hostel from which the tour would depart. So I went to Terminal Norte, and took the bus to Teotihuacan.
The complex was quite large, and there were 2 main huge pyramids, Temple of the Sun and Temple of the Moon. We could climb to the top of Temple of the Sun, but only up to the middle of the Temple of the Moon, which was steeper than Temple of the Sun.
I made a mistake, entering Gate 1, I went all the way to the farthest Temple of the Moon, thinking I would visit Temple of the Sun and others later on the way back to Gate 1.
But actually, there were Gate 2 near Temple of the Sun, and Gate 3 near Temple of the Moon, that I didn't have to go back to Gate 1 to catch the bus to Mexico...
Temple of the Moon

Temple of the Moon

From the mid stage of Temple of the Moon

Temple of the Moon


Temple of the Sun

Temple of the Sun

Temple of the Sun

from the top of Temple of the Sun

Temple of the Sun at far

No comments:

Post a Comment