USA: Chicago: Usher Concert

This was the reason I stopped over at Chicago, to watch Usher concert.
The concert was at the All State Arena, near the airport, quite far from the hostel I stayed. Thanks to the very nice old guy in the Tourist Information Center, told me how to go there.
Arrived late at the arena, I was happy because Usher had not appeared. Even the guest Akon had not appeared yet.
The arena was full of people. It seemed that I was the only one who came alone.
Akon performed before Usher.
It was quite surprising that Akon was a guest in somebody else concert, because Akon was also one big star.
I thought he performed better in Qatar, at Intercontinental Beach 2 years ago. That time, we could even touch him.
Finally Usher appeared.
Was jumping and dancing when he sang my favorite the DJ Got Us Falling In Love.
Akon was singing and dancing well. He said he was inspired by Michael Jackson.
In the middle of the concert, he payed tribute to Michael, by singing Billy Jean and doing Moon Walk.



No comments:

Post a Comment