USA: Las Vegas: Brother and Sister

Went to Las Vegas to meet my brother and my sister, beside to watch Glee and Kylie Minogue concerts.
My sister came all the way from LA to see me.
It was my third visit to Las Vegas and I loved the city for its pretty and luxurious hotels, events, and buffets.
My brother picked me up in the airport on 21 May 2011, and we waited my sister flight, then my brother took us to the hottest buffet in the city, the Wicked Spoon in Metropolitan Hotel after we checked in the hotel booked by my sister.
Then my sister and I watched Glee Live.
The next morning my brother took us to have Yamcha breakfast before he went to work.
My sister and I went to Mandalay Bay again to Lion King theater since she wanted to watch the musical. The ticket was sold out when we tried to bought it online and at the Half Ticket booth in the city, but we were lucky the tickets were still available in the theater box office. We even got cheaper price for the good seats.
It was my second Lion King after I watched it in Japan. My sister loved the show.
Then we walked all the way to Caesar Palace to watch Kylie concert.
My brother picked us up after his work, then took us to the downtown to eat the famous Ox Tail soup at a Hawaiian restaurant. It was popular that even in the midnight, people was queing for the soup!
It was short, but I was glad I could see my brother and sister again after more than a half year.
from the airplane before landing in Las Vegas


popular place for Bachelor parties!

the most luxurious Wynn Hotel

the most popular buffet at the city now, at Metropolitan Hotel

the most popular buffet at the city now

view from our hotel

not in New York!
watched Lion King with my sister


No comments:

Post a Comment