USA: Las Vegas: Glee Live!

Since started watching Glee series this year, I was crazy about this show.
I loved many of their songs and dances, all covered from famous songs.
When I tried to buy the ticket online, it was sold out.
Then I tried many ways, with the help from my sister in the US to bid the ticket at eBay and other sites. Finally my sister succeeded to buy the tickets just few days before the show.
Thanks to my sister and my brother, I was so happy, I could watch them live in Las Vegas.
I watched the show with my sister on 21 May 2011 at Mandalay Bay convention center.
Among the songs they did live, Teenage Dream was my favourite.
My sister favourite was Single Ladies by Kurt.
the beginning

Puck

Mercedes
Rachel, duet with Kurt

Born This Way

Teenage Dreams

the cheerleader

Single Ladies


No comments:

Post a Comment