Cuba: Vinales: A Day Trip

Joined a tour with Chiho-san, one day trip to Vinales, that included visit to cigar factory and Indian cave.
The trip was supposed to depart at 8:00, but it was delayed 2 hours.
I was afraid that they would cancel again the trip like yesterday when they canceled my trip to Trinidad.... not anymore....
We waited 2 hours in front of large Hotel Habana Libre, finally the bus came.
Vinales was UNESCO World Heritage site, but for me it was another disappointment.
The trip did included a visit to a place where we saw a man making cigar.
Then we went to have lunch near a place they called pre-historic murrales, where it was just painting of dinosaurs on the mountain rock.
After the lunch, we stopped by view point where we could see the famous valley of Vinales.
On the way back, we visited a cave called Indian Cave. Inside the cave we rode on boat.
We arrived back to Havana about 7pm.
I asked them to drop me at Hotel Nacional because I needed to get refunded on my canceled Trinidad tour. However, the tour desk closed 30 minutes earlier than what it said on the board.... :(
the best view of the valley

a visit to a cigar maker

the Vinales city main road



Pre-historic Murrales


the Indian Cave



Vinales city main square


No comments:

Post a Comment