Guadalajara

Guadalajara was the second big city in Mexico. It was indeed a big city. I stayed around Old City, but later on, Paco took me driving to the newer part of the city, which was really different, really look like modern western city.
I loved Guadalajara because it had big city's convenience, and at the same time, it had old city charm with historical sites.
It had several theaters, and a bunch of nightclubs.
I stayed in Hostel Lit located in the old city, where I met Luis, the receptionist who took me to a a nice nightclub with nice go go dancers, and invited me to his birthday party on the hostel rooftop on 5 June 2011 where I met a lot of his nice friends.

Templo de San Fransisco


Cathedral

Cathedral

Tacos at Mercado Corona, 15 pesos (USD 1.2)

Mercado Corona

Mercado Corona

Inside Teatro Degollado

Children performance at Teatro Degollado

Teatro Degollado

Plaza Guadalajara

inside Templo Aranzazu

inside Palacio de Goberno


one of weird but unique statue at Plaza Tapatia

Plaza Tapatia, a nice Saturday morning, through the sound speaker a nice song titled "Sin Ti" sung by Benny Ibara was in the air

behind Teatro Degollado


Every sundays were biker and walker heaven on the main road

takos

Plaza de Armas and the Cathedral


No comments:

Post a Comment